Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Olivia MacLean Adamowicz

I took some pictures of Olivia back when she was 1 week old. She was cute then and she's even cuter now at 5 months old.

Olivia is probably the smiliest baby I have ever met.

haha i love her big head :)






Daddy's Darling! lol
"hmmm who are you?"
"i don't care....you're cool with me" Olivia loves everyone haha
...that includes Wrigley
I can't resist putting up some pictures of Alex and Leah too!! They're just too cute!

We were having the landscaping in our yard redone and before we put down new grass seed, we made a mud pit for Alex to play in....it was pretty comical to say the least (this is after I'd wiped him off a little bit)
My cute little goddaughter crawling around on the floor in her Easter dress lol

No comments:

Post a Comment