Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunrise in Bristol

I actually woke up and walked down the street to watch the sunrise! lol I've been meaning to do these pictures for about a year now but have always been too lazy to get my butt out of bed in the morning...finally!

This one (and some of the others) looks kind of like a Holga image shot with film...at least to me.

Swans:


Trees in the Sunrise:

Pier:









I've finally taken a picture of it Mom lol I'm not sure exactly what kind of picture you wanted, I have a couple others sort of similar (some wider shots that have the sun in them as well). Let me know if you want a different one.
The Mount Hope Bridge

Sunrise on the water line:


4 Tree Sunrise:
The same 4 trees that I have all those sunset pictures of...this time very early in the morning. 
I believe Eileen can be quoted as saying, "hm, it sort of looks exactly the same as your other ones..."
lol I guess she has a point but whatever.
My roommate also pointed out that the moon looks kind of like a little white "blemish" on my photo instead of, well, the moon. Still, I didn't want edit it out because I like it anyways. 







No comments:

Post a Comment